Become a Top-Notch SEO Expert with Giant Marketers
If you’re a novice SEO enthusiast and planning to build a rock-solid career with it, Giant marketers is currently open for you. We’re accepting applications for fresher SEO experts. If you have a good knowledge base of basic SEO terms and need real-life experience, join the Giant Marketers SEO team!
Giant Marketers is a digital marketing agency based in Comilla City, Bangladesh. With more than 30+ professionals from around the globe, we’re providing top-notch digital marketing services. With more than 10 years of experience in the industry, we’re one of the leading online marketing companies in Bangladesh.
- Total vacancy: 3
- Job Nature: full time
- Office Hours: 9:30-6:00 (6 days a week)
- Intern Period: 3 months
- Job Type: Desk/Office Job
- Job location: Giant Marketers office, Cumilla – 3500
- Salary Range During Internship: 8,000 – 10,000 BDT
Qualifications We Require
- Theoretical knowledge of basic SEO such as:
- Basic Or Fundamental Links Like – Web 2.0, Profile Backlinks, Directory submission, Community Backlinks, Press Release, etc.
- SEO Tools like – Keywords Research, Audit Tools, Backlinks Checkers Basic Knowledge about Competitor analysis
- Basic Knowledge about Onpage SEO
- Basic knowledge about Outreach or Guest Posting
- General knowledge with a creative thought process
- Enthusiasm for learning new things and capable of brainstorming
- A clear mindset to work within a team.
- Real-life experience with these SEO jobs will give you extra considerations.
- 1 hour of lunch time (1:30-2:30)
- Salat break (prayer time)
- Snacks in the afternoon
- Tea and coffee (all day, unlimited)
- Dedicated playing Entertainment area
- Fully air conditioned working area
- Giant Marketers, Amin Tower [3rd & 4th floor] Jhautola, Cumilla-3500
To help you become a professional SEO expert, you’ll get guidelines from time to time. Alongside that, you’ll get 2 to 3 official training sessions on how you can shine up your SEO.On completion of the 3-months internship period, you’ll go through an evaluation. Upon a positive result, we will make you permanent and review your salary as a permanent team member.
Upon job confirmation, you’ll avail all the regular compensations/appreciations from Giant marketers, such as:
- Bonuses: 2 festival bonuses and 1 yearly performance bonus.
- Leaves: 15 days Yearly executive leave and 5 days sick leave
- Special leaves: Marriage, Maternity [ 5 to 15 Days ]
- Other benefits as per company policy
How To Apply?
Read the requirements carefully and apply for the position if you think you’re the right candidate:
- Write a cover letter describing why you’d make a perfect fit as an intern SEO for giant marketers.
- Don’t apply if you’re already working on online marketplaces or don’t want to stay with us after the internship.
- Write down a list of the theoretical SEO terms you know about; include only the ones you’re 100% familiar with. It’ll give us an idea about your current expertise; so, be honest at describing your capability.
- Send your application to either of the following email addresses and attach your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com
- If everything goes as planned, we will contact you over the phone or email and let you know the interview date.